Log in to Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in California
Thank you for your interest in the online TK sessions. This content is no longer available. However, the following information may be of interest:
- For Early Childhood Education units and professional learning opportunities, contact your local college, school district, and/or county office of education.
- For resources, support, and tips for teaching and administering high-quality TK: TKCalifornia
- See CDE’s website for frequently asked questions: Universal Prekindergarten and TK FAQs
- For information on the new credential from the CA Teaching Commission (CTC): PK-3 ECE Specialist Instruction Credential Webpage
On this webpage links are available to the PK-3 ECE Specialist Instruction Credential Handbook containing the Authorization, Requirements, Program Standards and Teaching Performance Expectations for the credential, as well as to prior agenda items, power point presentations, meeting materials, and links to other helpful UPK resources.
Register to Access CoursesFor full access to the courses, please take a moment to create a new account for yourself on this Web site. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the form to create a new account.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- If you did not receive the email message from "firstname.lastname@example.org", please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
- Read your email, and follow the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to begin.
NOTE - WEEKLY SITE MAINTENANCE OCCURS EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 8:00 am to 12:00 pm PST. ACCESS TO SITE MAY BE AFFECTED.